Thanks to Kendra Harwell Photography for these awesome pics
For those in the BAYTOWN area, I have some exciting news. I have decided to team up with the local YMCA to revamp their entire personal training program. I am taking the position of Personal Training Lead and will be in charge of building a top notch team of personal trainers from the ground up. I will also be providing education for trainers AND group X instructors so members receive the best in nutrition and exercise science. After all, what good is knowledge if you aren’t sharing it right?
What does this mean for YOU?
If you aren’t local, go ahead and hop down the post for an exciting opportunity to train with me virtually. If you ARE local, here is what you can expect:
- ALL of my in-person, one-on-one and group training (including MMA) sessions will now go through the local YMCA. It’s not the end of the Slaughter House, it’s just moving to a larger venue.
- Those already in session with me will get first pick over days/times.
- My schedule will now be able to accommodate MORE training sessions.
- Morning, lunchtime and daytime sessions are now more readily available.
- You will need a membership to train with me (or my staff), but this will also rid you of the excuse that you really have no place/motivation/plan to workout away from your trainer It’s a win for you and your whole family.
In order to get on the wait-list (those follow me wherever I go it seems!) for my training or nutrition services, contact the local Y at 281-427-1797 and get started.
My personal specialties are Bodybuilding, Competition Prep, MMA conditioning (carving a fighters body and some mad fighting skills), endurance training and corrective exercise. I’ll be seeking to hire and train a diverse staff with specialties ranging from weight loss to adventure races and power lifting as well as senior fitness. The goal is to make this TRAINING personalized to YOUR goals and not your trainer’s goals like so many other programs.
ONLINE #SLIMMERSUMMER CHALLENGE
If you’re traveling a lot this Summer OR you don’t live anywhere near me, I’m starting an online challenge that will help you get slimmer this Summer while still enjoying life. It is my firm belief that with a few tweaks and some nutritional guidance you can still look and feel your best ALL Summer long. There’s no need to upheave your way of life or skip out on Bar-B-Q’s and pool parties…..especially when you have science on your side. More info about the #SLIMMERSUMMER challenge will be up this week, but if you want to secure a spot on the wait list simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a healthy and blessed day, and I hope to see you soon!