A lot of visits here are for workout reviews. Why? Cause we want an honest opinion of what works!
In light of that fact, I am launching a brand new feature called WORKOUT OF THE MONTH.
This will feature a new workout each month, most home-based, that you can try out REAP the benefits and rewards.
So, for August (we’re close enough), HERE is my top pick:
With PiYo, you can carve an intensely defined physique without jumps, weights, or straining
your joints. Chalene Johnson’s innovative program is sure to bring you some exciting business
opportunities, so here are some key points to remember.
What is PiYo?
• PiYo is a low-impact, high-intensity body-transformation program that uses the most
effective Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves to sculpt long, lean muscles and burn fat.
• Trainer Chalene Johnson uses fluid movements, keeping you in constant motion to give
you a dynamic cardio workout that typical Pilates or yoga workouts lack.
• It’s low-impact so you won’t have to jump around or strain your joints.
• It’s high-intensity so you get the fat-burning results of a more extreme program.
• It’s designed to help you get an intensely defined, long and lean physique.
Who is it designed for?
Women and men who:
• Want to lose weight and burn fat without the high-impact jumps or complex
choreography found in some cardio programs.
• Want to build lean muscle but don’t want to lift heavy weights or bulk up.
• Want to get the results of an extreme program without straining their joints.
• Like the benefits of Pilates and yoga, but also want the calorie burn of a cardio workout.
• Don’t have time to go from class to class to do separate cardio, strength, and
• Want a workout that doesn’t require a lot of equipment.
• Want to give their body a break from extreme programs but keep getting results and
improve their performance in other sports by restoring their flexibility and core strength.
• 8 workouts on 3 DVDs (25–45 minutes each)
• 1 bonus workout (25 minutes)
• Quick Start Guide to help you start seeing results fast
• Get Lean Eating Plan to make clean eating fit into your lifestyle
• 60-Day Workout Calendar shows you what workouts to do when
• Tape measure to help track your progress
• Exclusive! You will get a FREE bonus workout—Hardcore on the Floor (a
$19.95 USD value)—when they order through you
Why should you get Piyo?
•To burn calories and fat and lose weight without high-impact cardio or complicated
•To build long, lean, intensely defined muscles without lifting heavy weights that can
cause added bulk.
•To give joints a break from extreme programs but still maintain results.
• To improve core strength and flexibility and improve athletic performance.
•To get the benefits of Pilates and yoga without the stillness of yoga and repetitive
nature of Pilates.
•To get the benefits of a strength, cardio, and flexibility program all in each workout,
without having to find the time to go to different classes.
•To enjoy a new program from their favorite trainer Chalene Johnson.
How does PiYo work?
PiYo isn’t like standard Pilates and yoga classes that make you hold long, intense poses, or
lead you through dozens of repetitive, microscopic core movements. PiYo speeds everything
up—including your results—by introducing you to dynamic, flowing Pilates- and yoga-inspired
sequences that can burn serious calories at the same time as they lengthen and tone your
muscles and increase your flexibility. As you progress from one fluid movement to the next
without rest, you’ll maintain an optimal heart rate to incinerate calories throughout the whole
With every action-packed PiYo session, you’ll burn excess fat and sculpt and define your whole
body, as you minimize the aches and pains that can come along with high-impact workouts.
The result? You get a low-impact, high-intensity, total-body workout, giving you a physique that’s
long, lean, and powerfully defined.
My results have been phenomenal! I feel stronger and it is making all of my other workouts more effective. I’ve also lessened injuries and have begun to heal from old ones. The workouts are short enough for busy schedules OR for weirdos like me that like to work out like all day
Grab your PiYo HERE today!